Downloading videos from sites like YouTube, Facebook has been a tricky problem for a long time. Most of these video platforms don't offer the downloading function; that's why having an easy and effective way to download videos from these sites becomes essential. Noticing that lots of people out there are confused by this issue, we would like to shoot these problems for you. There's a way that will cost you no money and solve your problem effectively. Please scroll down and read on.
Part 1. Why iMdownloader?
iMdownloader is a secure and efficient video downloader that is available on both Mac and Windows. It enables you to download high-quality MP4/MP3 files to your favorite YouTube resources. The iMdownloader is very simple to use and has an intuitive user interface. Yet, its powerful functions guarantee your excellent downloading experience and make you never have to think about getting your favorite videos on the go.
Part 2. Download from Any Site
As a powerful downloader, iMdownloader supports downloading from over 1000+ sites includes YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and more. With iMdownloader, you can have an unlimited video collection of your favorites from different sites. I will show you how this can be done.
Please first click the button above to download and install iMdownloader.
# 1. How to Download Videos from YouTube?
Congratulations! With iMdownloader installed on your computer, you can freely download videos from any site you want. Let start with YouTube, which probably is the video site that people use the most.
- Open YouTube and copy the link of the videos from YouTube that you want to download.
- Launch iMdownloader and click at the "Downloader".
- Paste the YouTube link you just copied and hit "Analyze".
- Configure the downloading format and quality you like, and you can choose to save your YouTube resources as video/audio.
- Click the "Finished" button, and you will see your downloaded YouTube videos.
Tips: iMdownloader supports YouTube playlist download; if you are interested in how to download a playlist, please refer to: "The Best Way to Download a YouTube Playlist."
# 2.How to Download Videos from Facebook?
Facebook is the most popular social network and one of the world's most prominent platforms for video sharing. Facebook doesn't allow its video clips to be downloaded, but iMdownloader can do it.
- Turn to Facebook and copy the link to the Facebook video you would like to download.
- Open iMdownloader and hit the "Downloader" icon.
- Paste the video link from YouTube and hit "Analyze".
- Choose the downloading format and quality you want, notes that you can choose to save your Facebook resources as video/audio.
- Click the "Finished" button, and you will see your downloaded Facebook videos.
# 3.How to Download Videos from Instagram?
Another platform that's being most popular these years is Instagram; just like Facebook, it also doesn't allow users to download videos. But with the URL, you can surpass this limit and download videos from Instagram.
1. Go to Instagram and copy the link of the video that you like.
2. Launch the iMdownloader and paste the link. Click on "Analyze," and wait for a couple of seconds till the analysis is done.
3. Choose the outputted format and quality for your Instagram video. You can also download the Instagram clip you like as an audio file (MP3). Click on the "Download" icon.
4. Turn to "Finished" that's where you can find the downloaded Instagram video to enjoy.
# 4.How to Download Videos from Dailymotion?
Dailymotion is another leading video sharing platform. It collaborates with media like BBC News, Vice Media, Bloomberg and offers local content. iMdownloader enables you to download from Dailymotion.
Step 1. Navigate to Dailymotion and copy the URL of the Twitter video that you want to download.
Step 2. Open iMdownloader, and paste the URL to the blank. Click on the "Analyze" icon.
Step 3. Choose the output format and quality, and the iMdownloader will download your desired Dailymotion video. Click "Download" to proceed.
Step 4. Go to "Finished" ,that's where you can view the downloaded Dailymotion video.
# 5.How to Download Videos from Vimeo?
Vimeo is an American video hosting, sharing, and services platform which only allows original videos and being popular among video creators. With the following steps, you can easily download videos from Vimeo.
1. Navigate to the website of Vimeo and copy the link to the Vimeo video that you want to download.
2. Open the iMdownloader, click the "Downloader" icon and paste the link to the downloading bar. Click on "Analyze".
3. Configure your preferred format and quality for your Vimeo video from the options.
4. Choose the language of the subtitle and click on "Download.
5. Move to Finished to check the downloaded TED video.
# 6.Downloading from More Sites
Besides the sites we've talked about, iMdownloader also supports downloading from sites like TikTok, Flickr, Likee, Tumblr, and more. All you need to do is navigate the site, copy the link of the video you want to download and paste it in the downloading bar. After hitting "Analyze," you can configure the quality and format of your downloading. Once it's all set, just click download, and your video will be ready soon!
# In the End
With iMdownloader, unlimited downloading from any website becomes possible. The costly cellular data plan or poor internet access no longer needs you to worry about it. Just paste the link of your desired resources from video sties in iMdownloader and press the "Download" button. In seconds, your playlist will be downloaded. Isn't that great? I hope you find this article beneficial. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions.